Posted on: September 10, 2023
* NO COMMERCIAL MATERIALSRead on...
* NO BATTERIES* NO TIRES
* NO APPLIANCES WITH FREON* NO PAINT (UNLESS PAINT IS DRY)
* ANTIFREEZE AND OIL FILTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED* OIL MAY BE BROUGHT IN 5 GALLON CONTAINERS (OR SMALLER)
* MUST BRING WATER BILL SHOWING R...
Posted on: August 1, 2023
Those flashing yellow lights can mean only one thing- Back To School. The City of Reno would like to remind motorists to do their part in helping to increase safety throughout their communities by using caution when approaching loading/unloading bus.
Posted on: June 1, 2023
- Give the One-Call Center your address and your digging location.
- Gulf South will send a representative, at no charge, to mark it's pipelines near your dig site.
- If you dig and come into contact with a pipeline, stop immediately and, from a safe are...
Posted on: February 7, 2023
Properly dispose of fat trimmings & cooking oil in the trash.Read on...
Keeping grease out of our sewer system is a year-round priority, but the holidays and their culinary delights of fried turkeys and thick gravy can provide a concentrated grease problem for...