Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Applications / Permits
The City has filling requirements for each of the following developmental applications:
  • Annexation - Request for adjustment of City Limits boundary.
  • Zone Change Request- A Zone Change is a requested deviation from the set of rules a Municipality applies to land use known as a Zoning Ordinance.  
  • Temporary Use Permit - Request for approval of a temporary use permit.

City of Reno • 160 Blackburn Street • Reno, TX 75462 • (903) 785-6581 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices