Applications / Permits


The City has filling requirements for each of the following developmental applications:

  • Annexation- Request for adjustment of City Limits boundary.
  • Zone Change Request- A Zone Change is a requested deviation from the set of rules a Municipality applies to land use known as a Zoning Ordinance.
  • Temporary Use Permit - Request for approval of a temporary use permit.